With the speedy development of corneal topography and wavefront applied sciences and the elevated software of corneal topography not just in refractive but additionally in top class IOL surgical procedure, a brand new variation of the best-selling Corneal Topography: A consultant for medical software within the Wavefront period would be the optimum source for either ophthalmologists and optometrists.
In this moment variation, Dr. Ming Wang, Dr. Tracy Swartz and over 50 individuals mix the $64000 issues of refractive and top class lens surgical procedures and placed corneal topography within the context of wavefront know-how. With over 500 photographs, this version supplies designated recognition to the most recent advances in those technologies.
The state of the art technological know-how and alertness of corneal topography for those anterior section surgical procedures is definitely represented in Corneal Topography, A consultant for scientific software within the Wavefront period, moment version, making it the newest and so much finished reference of those cutting-edge applied sciences for refractive and for top class IOL surgery.
Topographic and Wavefront applied sciences coated Include:
• Placido disc-based topographic systems
• Elevation-based topographic systems
• Ultrasound-based topographic systems
• OCT-based topographic systems
• Topography and wavefront mixed systems
Topographic purposes lined Include:
• Topographies of corneal illnesses, together with post-RK/CK/LASIK/PRK
• Topography-guided touch lens fitting
• Topography program in refractive surgical procedure and in top class IOL surgeries
• Topographic assistance for corneal surgeries
• Topography-guided customized treatments
• mixed therapy innovations utilizing topography and wavefront data
• destiny improvement of corneal topography within the wavefront era
Updated and reorganized to mirror alterations within the expertise, Corneal Topography: A consultant for scientific program within the Wavefront period, moment version is indispensible for all anterior section surgeons, ophthalmologists, and optometrists.