By Steve Derico
Learn to make iOS apps no matter if you might have totally no programming event. This hands-on booklet takes you from notion to App shop, utilizing real-world examples—such as using a vehicle or consuming at a restaurant—to train programming and app improvement. You’ll research options via transparent, concise, jargon-free language.
This ebook makes a speciality of Apple’s new programming language, rapid. each one lesson is split into elements: the lecture component explains the phrases and ideas via examples, and the workout element is helping you follow those strategies whereas development real-world apps, like a tip calculator. tips on how to imagine differently—and see the realm from an entire new perspective.
- Learn the elemental construction blocks of programming
- Dive into the fast programming language
- Make apps for iPhone and iPad
- Use GPS on your app to discover a user’s location
- Take or decide on pictures along with your app
- Integrate your app with fb and Twitter
- Submit your app to the App Store
- Manage and marketplace your app at the App Store